There are many apps out there that we can use to waste time, but also many helpful apps that allow us to save a lot of time. Here are 5 apps that are not only reasonably priced (or FREE), but help organise your life and make juggling a whole lot of commitments much easier.
1. Evernote: Whether you’re making memos for yourself to remember something or brainstorming with a team, Evernote’s mobile app keeps you connected and syncs to your laptop, tablet or any computer. Plus, it’s free and available on Android and iOS.
2. HelloWallet: Budgeting is not easy, but this handy little app helps you keep track of where your money is going. You can sign up with your bank accounts and sort transactions to better understand your spending habits. If your bank doesn’t have an awesome app, this is a great way to stay on top of bills and account balances on the go. This is also available on Android and iOS
3. Manilla: Also available on Andoid and iOS, Manilla helps you keep track of bills from anywhere. This one will save you from late fees – well worth it.
4. Orange Diary Pro: Orange Diary is an oasis for your personal life. For the low cost of $1.99, you can post photos, voice memos, to-do lists and more, just for yourself and your own reference. You can export to Google Drive or back up with Dropbox so you won’t lose your memories.
5. A HIIT Interval Timer: Do you plan your own workouts? This interval timer can be set up to your personal routine and makes life much easier.